Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wanna make love in this club... oh wait. i did. 9 months ago.


AN ODE TO PREGNANT WOMEN
IN THE CLUB


It's just wrong. I don't care. When you start showing and you're in the club...dammit, it's just wrong. Now I'm not saying pregnant women don't know how to get down because we all know they DID get down, obviously. I mean you wouldn't bring your 3 year-old to the club, why would you EVER bring your unborn fetus to the club. Well, let me take some of that back, because if you're not showing and you're a couple of months along, I don't see why you can't go to the bar and have a club soda with some friends (I may think that because I'm 23 and I am NOT ready to give up my drinking habits). But when you're tummy starts sticking out farther then your backside, your swollen toes are gushing...not peeping out of your peep toes, your glow is over shadowed by the sweaty broad's next to you and the guy standing behind you asks if your pantene pro-v like hair (thank you pre-natal vitamins) is really yours, it's time to go home mami.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious. i dont know how i happened upon it, but it's great. miss you and your crazy humor girl!!