Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Indian Rockstars

This commercial CRACKS me up in so many ways. This man looks like he could be my uncle, from the parted hair, to the mooooosetache. It's been for how long that Indians have been making other executives look great?! I love how the stereotype is made fun of, even the term "rockstar". It's "simbly vunderful". Talk smack about how we own Quick E-Marts all you want, but the truth is 1 out of 4 doctors in America, is Indian....the joke isn't so funny when you're lying on a stretcher is it? FYI-my people are raining on you hoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqLPHrCQr2I

1 comment:

Taramays said...

I feel the need to inform the world that the man in the commercial is not the actual inventor of the USB, but actually a paid actor. Still, it's nice to see someone who looks like my uncle on TV!!!